In January 2012, BVS- Nepal established a recreational room in the burn unit at Kanti Children Hospital to help reduce the trauma of hospitalisation.
We believe that a simple toy can bring a smile back to a child’s face and to that end are regularly replenishing the play equipment. Additionally, three times a week, our volunteers visit Kanti Children Hospital to play with the children.
- Nutrition Pogramme
- Medical & Surgical Support
- Medical Equipment for Hospitals
- Prevention & Awareness Programme
- Advocacy & Research
- Rehabilitation Programme-Vocational trainings
- Rehabilitation Programme-Self Entrepreneurship
- UN-Women Project (Towards a Comprehensive strategy to end burn violence)