Medical Equipment for Hospitals
To improve the treatment of survivors in hospital Burns Units, BVS Nepal is providing medical and surgical equipment to hospital partners who have limited specialist burns equipment budgets.
BVS Nepal has provided equipment such as bedside monitors, specialist trolleys, patient racks, forceps, scissors, autoclave, gowns, and gloves. Donations have been made to the BIR Hospital, Teaching Hospital and NMC, and the Bheri Zonal Hospital in Nepalgunj. With the support of DFID, BVS-Nepal set up a Burn Unit at Janakpur Zonal Hospital.
- Nutrition Pogramme
- Medical & Surgical Support
- Medical Equipment for Hospitals
- Recreational Programme
- Prevention & Awareness Programme
- Advocacy & Research
- Rehabilitation Programme-Vocational trainings
- Rehabilitation Programme-Self Entrepreneurship
- UN-Women Project (Towards a Comprehensive strategy to end burn violence)